Pages

23 July 2010

Dreaming of nontraditional wedding?

Many brides-to-be are dreaming of nontraditional wedding. I met many women, who was so happy to find my Etsy shop, as I have other color choice for weddings, than ivory & white.
I have designed and made many accessories in the past years, and all of them are unique color and fabric mixture. Here I would like to show you some of them.
For more details, please click on the images and highlighted links.
First I want to show you, my all time favorite design: Butterfly fascinator with black Russian blusher veil. This piece is made to order only.

This Noir Petals and butterflies headpiece is one of a kind and not only for weddings, but you can wear them to any special occasions in your life.

I love the color and fabric combination on this Fiber art headband with beautiful bronze butterfly filigree in the center, which you can use any time really.

And last, but not least this unique earrings are the sample of a mix media jewelry line of mine.

xo

1 comment:

steinschmuckdesign said...

Oh they are so absolutely pretty!!!