Pages

30 March 2011

Earthquake Relief for Japan

The earthquake in Japan, makes me think every single day of the people who lost their life or their loved ones...people who lost their homes...
Last weekend I designed something to sell  in my supply shop on Etsy.

100% of proceeds of this items will go to the American Red Cross via PayPal. This morning I've already donated some money from my previous sales from my Accessories shop on Etsy.
Here are some photos of the making...

I hand cut each raindrops from a vintage Hungarian book.

Then I cut out lots of hearts with a die cutter.
I sew the hearts together to make a garland.

It's over one yard long.

You can use this heart garland in your home or office to show you love and give some help for the people in Japan.

This raindrop garland would look nice in the window or use it as a window display in your shop if you got one.




 
xo

No comments: