Pages

08 November 2011

No Love ... my 1st audio post


Finally today I decided to publish this blog post, which is (I think) the most important to me..
I wanted to do it a very long time ago, but every time I sat down to write it, I backed out of it.
Maybe because I was scared to see written down some of the things what was hurting me the most.
Even now I can not write about it still, that is why I had to record it... I hope you will understand what I want to say, I am sorry my English is not as good.
Since I am not tweeting and not writing on my Facebook account and here, I was alone and I had a time to think and I realised so many things what and why things was happening in my life.

To listen to my audio clips, please click on the highlighted words: "Introduction", "Part 1"..etc 

Sorry if I was making many mistakes when I was talking, but I was saying things how I felt in that moment.
I didn't write down what I wanted to say, so that's why I sound too slow sometimes, because I was thinking and said things out loud of myself, what I never shared with anyone before and I was incredibly nervous talking like that and show the real me..what is in my heart and in my soul...
Someone was asking me what is the noise in the background, the iPod microphone is so sensitive, it picks up the noise how the headset wire was moving on my t-shirt how I breath or talk.

I just hope you will listen to it all my 14 audio clips, I know it will takes a long time, but would be nice if you do...thank you

"Throw dirt on me and grow a wildflower
But it's fuck the world, get a child out her
Yeah, my life a bitch, but you know nothing 'bout her
Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers..."

"...I think about more than I forget
But I don't go around fire expecting not to sweat..."

"I'm high as a bitch, up, up and away, man, I come down in a couple of days
Ok, you want me up in the cage then I'll come out in beast-mode
I got this world stuck in the safe, combination is the G-code"

Part 3
"...So you can keep knocking but won't knock me down
No love lost, no love found"

Part 4
In part 4, I said 2005, instead of 1995. I was incredibly nervous to talk and I made a mistake.

"It's a little too late to say that you're sorry now
You kicked me when I was down, fuck what you say, just
Don't hurt me, it don't hurt me, no more"

Part 5
"Bitch, you get no love
You showed me nothing but hate, you ran me into the ground
But what comes around goes around
And you don't hurt me"

Part 6
"You don't hurt me, no more
Bitch, you get no love, no love, no love, no love
Bitch, you get no love, no love, no love
And I don't need you no more
Get 'em"

Part 7
"I'm alive again, more alive than I have been in my whole entire life"

Part 8
"I can see these people's ears perk up as I begin"

Part 9
"To spaz with the pen, I'm a little bit sicker than most, shit's fixin' to get thick again"

Part 10
"I ain't never giving in again, caution to the wind, complete freedom..."
"It's an adrenaline rush to feel the bass thump in the place all the way to the parking lot..."

Part 12
"And you can never break my stride, you never slow the momentum at any moment I'm about to blow
You'll never take my pride, killing the flow, slow venom and the opponent
Is getting no mercy, mark my words ain't letting up, relentless, I smell blood
I don't give a fuck, keep giving them hell, where was you when I fell and needed help up?"

Part 13
You get no love
It's a little too late to say that you're sorry now
You kicked me when I was down, fuck what you say, just
Don't hurt me, it don't hurt me, no more
Bitch, you get no love
You showed me nothing but hate, you ran me into the ground
And you don't hurt me
You don't hurt me, no more
Bitch, you get no love, no love, no love, no love
Bitch, you get no love, no love, no love
And I don't need you no more
Bitch, you get no love

1 comment:

l'actrice said...

It's wonderful to hear your soft voice Marianna:-)